Institutional Gold Research Initiates New Coverage $0.18
Something is afoot. After months in the quiet mode (2019), Lucky Minerals (LKY) begins sending out smoke signals that it’s back to business – with a vengeance. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire and Lucky just added some fuel to the fire..
Ecuador, the new darling of prospectors, expects to attract $3.7 billion in mining investments over the next two years, up significantly from the $270 million it received in 2018.
- Announces Focus on Gold Holdings and Seeks Partner for Copper Holdings. January
- Announces Small $500,000 Raise. January
- Announces Closing Raise @ $683,000. February
- StockHouse Initiates Coverage. February
- Constitutional Court of Ecuador Reaffirms Lucky’s Go Ahead Status. February
- Announces Attending World’s Largest Mining Convention. March
- Announces First Quantum Minerals (FM, FQVLF) $5.6 Billion Market Cap – Acquires Copper Holdings for $1 Million, While Retaining 15-30% Interest in Project. March
- Announces Exploration Team Deployed to Ecuador. March
- Debt Holders Swap Debt for Shares @ $0.05. March
- Announces Small $3.5 Million Raise. Premier Canadian Merchant Bank Palisades Gold Corp Leads With $1 Million. March
- Dream Team Arrives. May
- Institutional Gold Research Initiates Coverage. June
Client, see report for disclosure and disclaimer details.